Sunday, August 3, 2014

Loving My Livebinders!

Whether you are someone who commutes to an office, or a stay at home mom – I prefer “Domestic Engineer,” most people are buried in paperwork, and bulky binders. I am working on creating a paperless classroom while maintaining my own personal algorithm. WHALLA!!! I have found Livebinders to be a brilliant tool that enables me to generate resourceful information in an organized cloud based binder!And if I would like, I have the capability of sharing my binders with others such as: colleagues, parents, students etc., Here is an EXAMPLE of one of my Substitute Livebinders. You can create a plethora of binders,from cookbooks to legal documents, make them personal, or share them with others! HAPPY ORGANIZING!http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=1259982 HOW TO LIVEBINDER IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment